This simple Korean beef one pan meal comes together so easily and uses ingredients that I always have on hand. That makes it one of my favorite last minute meals.
Lately I’ve been LOVING this quick kimchee recipe and it makes a perfect side for this dish.
Easy Korean Beef
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 Tbsp Ginger (grated) I use ginger paste
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 4 cups Broccoli cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 tsp Corn Starch mix with a few Tbs cold water
- Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
- Cooked Rice for serving
- Break up ground beef in a pan and start browning.
- Add garlic and ginger.
- When meat is cooked add brown sugar and soy sauce, stir.
- Add broccoli and cover for 5-7 minutes. (Test for the softness that you like your broccoli.)
- Thicken sauce with corn starch & water mixture.
- Top with red pepper flakes, if desired. Serve on rice.
If you’d like to stock up on ground beef and pork, check out our Discovery Packages page to order the Daily Grind.