This is an all time favorite! It’s great as a family comfort food meal or double (triple) the amount to serve guests for a casual dinner.
- 1 2-3 lb beef roast
- 2 med onions
- 5-6 cloves garlic
- 3 Tbs Italian seasoning
- Peel and quarter onions, peel garlic cloves.
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker with enough water to cover the meat.
- Cook on high for 4-5 hours (longer if roast starts frozen).
- Move roast to a platter or baking dish, remove fat, and shred. Return to slow cooker.
- Serve on crusty rolls with giardiniera.